Designed by the United States Agency for International Development’s Hygiene Improvement Project programme in Uganda, this manual provides guidance and tools for designing a sanitation marketing programme. It allows professionals in the fields of santitation and marketing to comprehensively assess the current market for sanitation products and services and use the results to design a multi-pronged sanitation marketing strategy.
- Ethiopia COP Position - by: jsauer July 26, 2016Dear Colleague, Please find here information on an urgent position (pending funding) to be filled. If you have COP, Ethiopia, and market development experience please consider. www.psi.org/careers/open-positions/?p=job%2Fo8Sm2fw8 Thanks! John
- Re: Learn how to make your own SFD at our workshop on 15/7/2016 (WEDC Conference in Kumasi, Ghana) - by: cfurlong July 26, 2016All the material we presented is on our website and we will upload our slides asap. sfd.susana.org/ Thanks for your interest Claire
- From Renu Bery/FHI360 - Seeking WASH-NTD case studies - by: campbelldb July 25, 2016Dear Colleagues: Please see the note and attachments that we are sharing on behalf of Renu: --------------------------------------------------------- Dear Colleagues: Have you been working across the neglected tropical diseases (NTD) and water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) sectors recently? Do you have experiences to share? Here is your chance to inspire yo […]
- European Development Days 2016 - by: Jona July 25, 2016Dear all, In the follow-up to the European Development Days 2016, where WaterAid convened the event “Toilets for Nutrition”, I would like to share with you key information and useful related links. About the European Development Days (EDD) “Organised by the European Commission, the European Development Days (EDD) bring the development community together each […]
- Stockholm World Water Week 2016 - by: Jona July 25, 2016Dear WASH-Nutrition enthusiasts, I would like to flag this year’s WASH & Nutrition event at the Stockholm World Water Week. The German WASH Network and the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development, Germany (BMZ) together with Action Contre La Faim, End Water Poverty, Emergency Nutrition Network, Generation Nutrition, GIZ, Sanitation and […]
- Ethiopia COP Position - by: jsauer July 26, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites