Designed by the United States Agency for International Development’s Hygiene Improvement Project programme in Uganda, this manual provides guidance and tools for designing a sanitation marketing programme. It allows professionals in the fields of santitation and marketing to comprehensively assess the current market for sanitation products and services and use the results to design a multi-pronged sanitation marketing strategy.
- great new behaviour change website! - by: JKMakowka April 20, 2018Thanks for sharing, seems like an useful resource. Is your newsletter also available somewhere directly, preferable with a RSS feed? If you are using Mailchimp or a similar service that would work.
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: gracebeeler April 20, 2018Hi FH, Maybe what might help you is an operations & maintenance report from the water and sanitation companies themselves? Something like that may not be available publicly but I can ask them if they can share it with you if that is what you have in mind.
- Social Accountability in Water and Sanitation - by: muench April 20, 2018Hi Cecile, I've moved this to the category on "advocacy", as it seems to me that it's an advocacy tool in sanitation - would you agree? The term "social accountability" was also new to me, so thank you to you and Mughal for highlighting this term. (as usual, I also took a look at the Wikipedia article about it: en.wikipedia.org/ […]
- The Sanitation Technology Platform (STeP) is Hiring! - by: astowell April 20, 2018The Sanitation Technology Platform ( www.stepsforsanitation.org ) is a Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded initiative the accelerates innovations in sanitation and supports the development and commercialization of transformative technologies. RTI International, STeP's implementing partner, is hiring! If you are passionate about the role of technolo […]
- USAID/WASHPaLs Webinar – Contribution of Community-Led Total Sanitation to Ending Open Defecation: Findings of a Desk Review - by: campbelldb April 20, 2018Hi Elisabeth The desk review is now final and the link to the report is at: https://www.globalwaters.org/resources/assets/washpals/toward-hygienic-environment-infants-and-young-children-review-literature Have a great weekend, Dan
- great new behaviour change website! - by: JKMakowka April 20, 2018