SuSanA has developed a page which contains presentations from FSM3, the 3rd International Faecal Sludge Management Conference, Hanoi, Vietnam, January 2015.
Also, follow the interesting discussions about the conference on the SuSanA Forum.
Below is a partial listing of some of the presentations:
- Turning the tide on Fecal Sludge Management: Almud Weitz, Principal Regional Team Leader at Water and Sanitation Program East Asia & the Pacific and South Asia – World Bank, Indonesia
- Market Structuring of Fecal Sludge Management for the Benefit of Poor Households in Dakar: Mbaye Mbeguere, ONAS, Senegal
- On-site Sanitation Systems and Willingness-to-pay of Emptying in urban areas in Indonesia: Reini Siregar, Water and Sanitation Program World Bank, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Septage Management: An option for improved sanitation in Tripura: Ashutosh Jindal, Urban Development Department, Government of Tripura, India
- Political economy analysis (PEA) of FSM services: Ian Ross, Oxford Policy Management, Oxford, United Kingdom
- A Technology Applicability Framework to enable sustainable sanitation technology introduction: Alison Parker, Cranfield Water Science institute, Cranfield University, Bedford, United Kingdom
- Status of Faecal Sludge Management in Botswana: Review of Policies and Practices: Phillimon T. Odirile, University of Botswana, Mopipi, Botswana