Designed by the United States Agency for International Development’s Hygiene Improvement Project programme in Uganda, this manual provides guidance and tools for designing a sanitation marketing programme. It allows professionals in the fields of santitation and marketing to comprehensively assess the current market for sanitation products and services and use the results to design a multi-pronged sanitation marketing strategy.
- A new short documentary film, "Behind The Data: The People Who Make Research Happen", on Sandec's YouTube channel! - by: donahupa September 16, 2014A new short documentary film, "Behind The Data: The People Who Make Research Happen" is available on the Sandec YouTube channel: The film, written and narrated by Liz Tilley, highlights the work done in rural communities by the people who were instrumental in collecting and recording data for a sanitation-based research project. These are the peopl […]
- Re: 2nd Edition of the Compendium of Sanitations Systems and Technologies is now available! - by: ulrichl September 16, 2014Dear all Thanks a lot for the feedback on our new Compendium! A few additional comments from my side: 1. Elisabeth: ..., and good luck with adding the French and Spanish (and any other languages) versions as well in the coming months. There will indeed be a French translation in the coming months (PDF version only). We would of course also support the produc […]
- Re: Request for literature on demand for investment in water services infrastructure - by: jonpar September 16, 2014Dear Sacchidananda, Thankyou for your posting to SuSanA forum. I am the lead of Working Group 2 on Finance and Economics. There is a fair amount of literature (published and grey) on this topic that is available. Please see www.susana.org/en/resources/library?vbl_...=&vbl_8%5B%5D=39 (this filters the library by WG 2 as a theme). The most comprehensive wo […]
- Re: AfricaSan 4: 19th SuSanA meeting cancelled! - by: secretariat September 16, 2014Dear all, As AfricaSan 4 has been postponed to May 2015, please note that the 19th SuSanA meeting will not take place during October 6-7, 2014 at Dakar Senegal. (Posted by Shobana)
- Re: Simple urine valves to control odour on waterless urinals or on urine diversion toilets - by: Ababu September 16, 2014Dear Chris: Thank you for your comments and very interesting suggestion including that of cutting plastic collectors from bigger plastic bottles (i wish i knew this before!)You are right on photo 8, i just used it for demonstration otherwise the elastic string was way too tight and the buoyant force required was so high that the water level has to rise too h […]
- A new short documentary film, "Behind The Data: The People Who Make Research Happen", on Sandec's YouTube channel! - by: donahupa September 16, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites