- Energy footprint side event at IWA Congress, Lisbon - by: tmsinnovation September 20, 2014Dear Renewable energies and climate change working group members, The SuSanA Secretariat would like to encourage all the working group members in Lisbon to attend the SuSanA side event with a fishbowl discussion on 'Determining system boundaries for climate mitigation in sanitation programmes using an energy footprint perspective' Where: Room: 1.06 […]
- 22 Sept. SuSanA side event at IWA World Water Congress and Exhibition in Lisbon, Portugal - by: tmsinnovation September 20, 2014Dear All Just in case those of you in Lisbon for the IWA WW congress have missed it, there will be a SuSanA side event on 22 Sept. from 15h30 to 17h30. Room: 1.06 The side event is entitled "Determining system boundaries for climate mitigation in sanitation programmes using an energy footprint perspective" Organised by: Borda, IWA and the SuSanA se […]
- Re: IWA World Water Congress 2014 - Water and Energy Workshop, Monday, September 22, 2014 - by: tmsinnovation September 20, 2014Hi All just in case you have not been able to find this workshop quickly in the programme for Monday 22 September, it is part of Track 2 and in room 1.09. Below is the updated workshop description: "Energy & Carbon Neutral Utilities Chair: Corinne Trommsdorff IWA Can water & wastewater utilities be carbon & energy neutral by 2030? The worksh […]
- Re: new article: on unused toilets in India - by: sjoerdnienhuys September 20, 2014In India (Tamilnadu) Sri Lanka and Nepal, I came across the following aspects of not using the pour-flush or other toilet, and OD nearby in the grass or bush. A. Men and women do not want to use the same toilet (for whatever reasons). This means that when a house only has one latrine, half the members use the bush, usulally the women. For development organis […]
- Exposure to WASH-borne hazards: A scoping study on peri-urban Ger areas in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - by: nazimuddin September 20, 2014Dear All, Following is the article which has been published recently. You can get free access to the article by using the following link which is valid for 50 days, until November 7, 2014 authors.elsevier.com/a/1PjcziuWmivkF or www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0197397514001295 Title- Exposure to WASH-borne hazards: A scoping study on peri-urban Ger […]
- Energy footprint side event at IWA Congress, Lisbon - by: tmsinnovation September 20, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites