Do you want to influence the global Post-2015 WASH agenda? Do you want to ensure that WASH in Schools gets the prominence it deserves? If you do, then join the e-debate on the JMP Post-2015 indicators for WASH in schools. The results will serve as an input for the public consultation of the JMP Post-2015 Working Groups, which ends on September 20, 2012.
The e-debate starts 3 September and is this first in a series of three on WASH in Schools scheduled for the coming months. The topics are inspired by questions asked during the implementation of the SWASH+ project, an action-research school WASH project in Kenya.
How can you join in?
- First have a look at the WASH in Schools-related targets, goals and indicators listed on www.washinschools.info/page/2034
- Go to the e-debate page on CreateDebate.com using this link: washurl.net/bg3fhz. If you are new to CreateDebate.com, you will need to create a (free) account.
- Make sure you include your function title and organisation in your online profile so that people know who you are.
- Add your argument to the debate or write a rebuttal. You can link to another website as evidence for your argument or embed a relevant video.
- You can add as many arguments as you like but you can only cast one vote for each argument (you can change your vote).
- Remember to keep discussions civilised. We will observe a zero tolerance policy for abusive language.
Make your voice heard and join in on washurl.net/bg3fhz!