Innovative monitoring tools such as the Qualitative Information System (QIS), sanitation ladders and SenseMaker® are being used in a programme that seeks to provide sustainable sanitation and hygiene services to almost 55 million people in Bangladesh.
What type of content is most useful for you?
- Re-launch of improved SuSanA website just around the corner - putting results from UX (user experience) study into action - by: muench August 17, 2017So, it took a bit longer than planned (like most IT projects) but I am happy to share with you today a sneak preview (or beta version) of the new upgraded SuSanA website. The launch of the upgraded website is just around the corner; we hope to have it done by the SuSanA meeting on 26 August next week Saturday. Meanwhile, if you have a spare 5 minutes, please […]
- Establishing the costs and willingness to pay for emptying and transporting sludge in rural districts with high rates of access to latrines to identify the gap that needs a subsidy - by: muench August 17, 2017Dear Soumya, Thanks for posting your 4 papers here on the forum. I followed the link you gave in this thread and found this information: Data Availability: The following data and information are available at GitHub ( github.com/Barbaraevansuk/Fecal-sludge-e...-and-transport-costs ): The excel-based cost model; Input data on costs used in the cost model; The […]
- Invitation to join HIFA discussion on role of systematic reviews in LMICs - by: muench August 17, 2017Dear Neil, Is it possible to browse through the discussion on the role of systematic reviews in low and middle income countries (LMICs) somewhere on your website (without being a member)? If not, I guess we have to wait for the synthesis report in September (please post it here when it's done). Did the topic of sanitation get any airtime during this dis […]
- Ending open defecation by 2030? - The elimination of open defecation and its adverse health effects (paper by Duncan Mara) - by: muench August 17, 2017Dear Duncan, Thanks a lot for posting about your paper here, giving us the opportunity to discuss this and to correspond directly with the author which is super! It's a really important topic: "The elimination of open defecation and its adverse health effects: a moral imperative for governments and development professionals" I looked at the ch […]
- Featuring SuSanA's 300th Partner - 3ie - by: secretariat August 17, 2017Dear SuSanA Community, SuSanA has 300 Partners now and yes, our network is growing! We take pleasure in featuring our 300th partner 3ie. Want to know more about 3ie? 3ie is an international grant-making NGO promoting evidence-informed development policies and programmes. Their work focuses on generating high quality evidence that contributes to effective pol […]
- Re-launch of improved SuSanA website just around the corner - putting results from UX (user experience) study into action - by: muench August 17, 2017