Innovative monitoring tools such as the Qualitative Information System (QIS), sanitation ladders and SenseMaker® are being used in a programme that seeks to provide sustainable sanitation and hygiene services to almost 55 million people in Bangladesh.
How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Take part in edit-a-thon on 19-20 March (and before) to improve Wikipedia for Public Awareness, Advocacy and Civil Society Engagement - by: jeremy February 27, 2017Yes I'm interested because I believe that everyone has the right to a clean and safe toilet. The topics I am interested in are: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Toilet_Day en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Toilet_Organization en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Sim Jeremy Khoo Communications Manager Office: +65 6352 8921 Website: www.worldtoilet.org Facebook: www.facebook. […]
- Re: WG 7: Take part in SuSanA's Wikipedia Edit-a-thon for World Water Day (19th/20th March)! - by: jobwasonga February 27, 2017Yes, i am in.
- Re: 4th International Faecal Sludge Management Conference - 19-22 February 2017 in Chennai, India - Meet us at the SuSanA Booth! - by: arno February 26, 2017Here attached is the presentation I made at the FSM4 session on knowledge management. Some of the questions from the audience included: 1. how many of the 8000 members are active on the Forum (answer about 1% are very active https://www.wikiwand.com/en/1%25_rule_(Internet_culture) 2.how can the impact of the current development project be measured - what par […]
- Re: WG 7: Take part in SuSanA's Wikipedia Edit-a-thon for World Water Day (19th/20th March)! - by: Madhuri February 26, 2017Hello Ruth, It's good and it very critical situation on WASH in Nepal instead of among development organizations working here. I am keen interested Menstrual Hygiene and also WASH and toilet day. Regards, Madhuri from Nepal
- Reply: Vermi-Trickling Filters for Sewage Treatment (looking for help to design) - by: AjitSeshadri February 26, 2017Hi, I have been doing Dewats mode waste water treatment. HRT in all phases is important. All together try to have min. 8 to 10 days.. then it works fine... with regular O&M practices... efforts on manual labour etc.. quantify sludge/ bio residues and co compost them.. w wshs. Ajit Seshadri
- Re: Take part in edit-a-thon on 19-20 March (and before) to improve Wikipedia for Public Awareness, Advocacy and Civil Society Engagement - by: jeremy February 27, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites