The 122 presentations from the 2016 WEDC conference are now online at http://wedc.lu/wedc39 and below are titles of presentations on the topic of community-led total sanitation.
- Building ODF communities through effective collaboration with governments
- CLTS plus : making CLTS ever more inclusive
- CLTS versus other approaches to promote sanitation: rivalry or complementarity?
- Community-led total sanitation (CLTS) in fragile contexts: the Somalia case
- Partial usage of toilets: a growing problem
- Seeking evidence of sustained sanitation successes
- Shocking imagery and cultural sensitivity: a CLTS case study from Madagascar
- To ODF and beyond: sharing experiences from the Pan African CLTS programme
- Using a CLTS approach and/or CLTS tools in urban environments: themes and trends
- Who is managing the post-ODF process in the community? A case study of Nambale District in Western Kenya
- Good governance for sustainable WASH programming: lessons from two USAID-funded projects