How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: WG 7: Take part in SuSanA's Wikipedia Edit-a-thon for World Water Day (19th/20th March)! - by: ruthmiskelly February 27, 2017Hi everyone, Thanks so much for registering your interest in the Edit-a-thon! It is exciting to have such a range of SuSanA members on board, and from various different countries! I have posted the first video on How to Start Editing Wikipedia on this general thread Please head to this thread and watch the video to get started! WG 7 specific discussions will […]
- Re: You can help shape the future of the Toilet Board Coalition - by: DianeKellogg February 27, 2017The Toilet Board Coalition is working to strengthen private sector involvement in achieving SDG6. They're asking for input from SuSanA members. It took me 5 minutes to complete their survey. Here's the link: toiletboardcoalition.typeform.com/to/D1mPw5 Hope you can invest 5 minutes in the future of the Toilet Board Coalition. Diane
- Video - How to Start Editing - by: ruthmiskelly February 27, 2017Hi everyone, Great to see such a reaction to the World Water Day Edit-a-thon! Please click on this to watch a 5 min youtube video on how to start editing Wikipedia. It would be wonderful if all those who will be participating in the Edit-a-thon could try out the beginning steps on the video prior to the event. If you have problems , questions , or feedback o […]
- |FSM - by: jincysan February 27, 2017I would like to know the design and technology option to be used for a decentralised unit in a location having less space
- Re: Fecal sludge Management tools - by: muench February 27, 2017Dear Kristina, Have you looked through this sub-category of the SuSanA Forum?: forum.susana.org/component/kunena/277-fs...boxes-and-guidelines This is where I grouped all previous posts dealing with Fecal Sludge Management tools and guidelines. I think you will find pretty much all available tools there. If you find additional ones that have not been mention […]
- Re: WG 7: Take part in SuSanA's Wikipedia Edit-a-thon for World Water Day (19th/20th March)! - by: ruthmiskelly February 27, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites