An inspiring story of a group of children from Sehore in Madhya Pradesh who set off at the crack of dawn to prevent people from defecating in the open using a unique method. See how these young crusaders in the fight against open defecation are inspiring their communities to stop open defecation.
- Announcement. Seeking your cooperation for feedback - by: nityajacob July 22, 2018Dear Elisabeth and members, We ran a quick survey of members to understand what they felt about the Chapter. Using Google Forms, this survey collected responses from 45 respondents. The results are: 71% had participated in a SuSanA India Chapter event or discussion in the past 2 years, indicating most respondents were using the Forum regularly. Most had atte […]
- SuSanA at the World Water Week in Stockholm 2018? Meet up? - by: rsilveti July 21, 2018Confirmo mi asistencia como todos los años Saludos Raul Silveti Director Fundacion Sumaj Huasi La Paz Bolivia
- Mass flow analysis / black water characteristic Arba Minch Ethiopia - by: mekonnen145 July 21, 2018www.researchgate.net/profile/Kinfe_Kassa/info Ask Kinfe Kasa from Arba minch university.
- specific definition of a "safely managed pit latrines" according JMP ladder for sanitation and guide how to detrmine it in practice - by: Florian July 20, 2018Hi Josef, I agree this is a tricky issue in practice. I find the defintion relatively clear, but the monitoring difficult. For the definition, there are two parts: 1) Improved sanitation facility: "Improved sanitation facilities are those designed to hygienically separate excreta from human contact, and include: flush/pour flush to piped sewer system, s […]
- specific definition of a "safely managed pit latrines" according JMP ladder for sanitation and guide how to detrmine it in practice - by: pepino July 20, 2018Hello, I am looking for a specific definition of safely managed pit latrine according to JMP sanitation ladder and practically useful instructions how to assess/determine safely managed pit latrine. Materials which I found through the JMP website are too general. I am looking for this for our survey in rural Ethiopia where we exepect that (almost) all latrin […]
- Announcement. Seeking your cooperation for feedback - by: nityajacob July 22, 2018