Watch BBC presenter Dallas Campbell help unclog a sewer in Mexico City in the BBC programme Supersized Earth. It ain’t pleasant.
- Re: SuSanA's first regional chapter: India! - launched now - by: nityajacob July 29, 2016Dear members, It is great to participate in SuSanA's discussions. I am Nitya Jacob, the moderator for the India Chapter of the Alliance that is hosted by the India Sanitation Coalition and supported by Arghyam. We have just launched the first discussion on the Forum. I invite you to read and comment on the topic of the Swacch Bharat Mission, India' […]
- On the way to a “clean India” – 2 years of Swacch Bharat Mission (Gramin) - by: nityajacob July 29, 2016The India Sanitation Coalition in cooperation with the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA), is holding its first thematic online discussion on the Swacch Bharat Mission. The thematic online discussion is the first in a series of discussions taking place under the umbrella of the SuSanA Indian chapter. The discussion will run from 29th July- 21st August […]
- Re: Energy recovery & waste treatment with floating biodigesters (Tonle Sap Lake, Cambodia - LLEE) - by: MichaelCarr July 29, 2016Hi Rob - I live in Phnom Penh and would like to get together sometime to discuss biogas digesters (BGD) - I've just finished design of a radical new BGD that flatpacks and would like to discuss it with someone who has first hand experience - I'd also like to come and look at your project out at Tonle Sap sometime if i may - also, love the floating […]
- Re: What do we know about odorous gases from composting toilets (or from composting in general)? - by: MichaelCarr July 29, 2016hu·mus 1 (hyo͞o′məs) n. A brown or black organic substance consisting of partially or wholly decayed vegetable or animal matter that provides nutrients for plants and increases the ability of soil to retain water. This is what i refer to it as when i am discussing the matter - i agree - biosolids is too close to 'sludge' PS; any Biogas Digester exp […]
- Re: Celebrate Global Handwashing Day 2016! - by: BijanFHI360 July 28, 2016Updated for 2016, this Planner’s Guide will help you plan a successful Global Handwashing Day event. This guide will soon be available in French. From providing step-by-step instructions to planning an event, easy-to-use tools, and detailed information about the importance of handwashing, the 2016 Global Handwashing Day Planner’s Guide also features: • Spotl […]
- Re: SuSanA's first regional chapter: India! - launched now - by: nityajacob July 29, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites